Milotic



After a long time of thinking I have finally decided to start with a personal blog again. The last time I have deleted it after a while because I was a bit overwhelmed and I set myself under pressure when I had a lack of ideas, but this time I will see it more relaxed and I have realized that it's my passion and I really love to share my little unreal and strange world with you! My main reason for this blog is to show and offer my selfmade jewelry, besides that you can shop a few of my clothing pieces that I will update and share over the time! I will also post about my styles, outfits and fashion trends in general, my photography and random photo posts, as well personal things and experiences(even if my real life is actually quite boring), DIY tutorials and room tours, about veganism and introductions and collaborations with different brands and shops! If you are new and you want to know a bit more about me you can check out my Instagram or Tumblr and my Facebook page to be up on date

Thanks a lot for your interest, I hope I can share my passion and positive vibes in future with you ♥











Vintage Blouse - Thrifted
Flower and Spike Headpiece - H&M(last year)
High-Waisted Leather Shorts with Spikes - H&M(last year)

3 comments :

  1. Perfect look! I'm happy to discover your new blog on IG so i follow you on GFC too :p
    See you soon ;)

    http://darkside-of-fashion.blogspot.fr
    Saskia! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you look amazing! <3 I think your blog looks great and I really hope you will keep blogging! I know how hard it can be; I just started a new blog after my first blog (which I ran with a friend) didn't really work out. Thumbs up to you! :)

    Love, Jess

    jess-wanderlost.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know it's not.. I guess I haven't the right to ask you, but you look really skinny. Scares me a bit. :/

    But apart from this your blog looks really great, your style is very special. I like it :)

    Love,
    Casey

    [sexbooksandheavymetal.blogspot.com]

    ReplyDelete